This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Professor Nuseibeh is a Principal Investigator with CONFIRM.
• PhD in Software Engineering, Imperial College London, UK
• MSc in the Foundations of Advanced Information Technology, Imperial College London, UK
• BSc in Computer Systems Engineering, University of Sussex, UK
• Fellow of the Institution of Engineering & Technology (FIET)
• Fellow of the British Computer Society (FBCS)
• Fellow of the Irish Computer Society (FICS)
• Member of Academia Europaea (MAE)
• Editor-in-Chief of ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems (TAAS)
• Editor-in-Chief (Emeritus) of IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE)
• Editor-in-Chief (Emeritus) of Automated Software Engineering Journal (ASE)
• Software Engineering & Design
• Adaptive Software & Systems
• Security & Privacy Engineering
• Digital Forensics
• Consultancies and advisory for large organisations, including NASA, NATS, British Council
• Commercialisation projects around adaptive security (ERC Proof of Concept Grant, 2016-2018) and adaptive privacy (2017 IET Innovation Award for Cyber Security)
• Development of software-intensive (digital) security systems for cyber-physical and socio-technical systems
• Development and application of modelling and analysis techniques to support the construction, delivery and operation of secure systems, systems that are privacy aware, and systems that are forensics ready
• Asset-centric and topology-aware techniques for protecting a variety of ‘smart’ spaces, including social spaces such as homes, work spaces such as buildings, and urban spaces such as cities
• Extension & application of these techniques to manage factory & supply chain security
Amel Bennaceur, Thein Than Tun, Arosha K. Bandara, Yijun Yu, and Bashar Nuseibeh, Feature-driven Mediator Synthesis: Supporting Collaborative Security in the Internet of Things. ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems (In Press). Liliana Pasquale, Carlo Ghezzi, Edoardo Pasi, Christos Tsigkanos, Menouer Boubekeur, Blanca Florentino, Tarik Hadzic, Bashar Nuseibeh, “Topology Aware Access Control of Cyber-Physical Spaces”, IEEE Computer, Vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 54-63, 2017. Liliana Pasquale, Sorren Hanvey, Mark Mcgloin, and Bashar Nuseibeh, “Adaptive Evidence Collection in the Cloud Using Attack Scenarios”, Computers and Security Journal, Vol. 59, pp.236-254, 2016. Charith Perera, Ciaran, Mccormick, Arosha K. Bandara, Blaine Price, and Bashar Nuseibeh, “Privacy-by-Design Framework for Assessing Internet of Things Applications and Platforms”, Proceedings of International Conference on the Internet of Things (IOT 2016), 7-9 November 2016, Stuttgart, Germany. Bashar Nuseibeh, Charles B. Haley, and Craig Foster, “Securing the skies: In requirements we trust.”, IEEE Computer, 42(9) pp. 64–72.