CONFIRM works collaboratively with Industry to to pioneer research excellence to meet current and future smart manufacturing needs. CONFIRM gives industry partners a competitive advantage by ensuring the right research team is working to drive business readiness for Industry 4.0. CONFIRM has experience working across MNC and SMEs within diverse sectors, including, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Chemical, Nutrition & Beverage, Computer, Electronic, Optical, and Electrical equipment.
Smart Manufacturing helps fuse intelligence with the production process to improve manufacturing performance via automation and data analytics.
For Industry queries please contact [email protected]
Benefits of Smart Manufacturing
- Increased operational efficiencies
- Reduced operating costs
- Improved customer service
- Improved product quality & Improved quality control
- Improved new product development (NPD) capabilities and speed
- Competitive market pressure to keep up with technology advances
- New business models/new value to customers
- Proactive preparation for future customer, contract or regulatory requirements