CONFIRM’s new headquarters, a bespoke 1619 m2 facility based in Park Point, Limerick, will open on February 2020. This facility will enable a community of practice where CONFIRM will host 70 researchers, 12 operational and management staff, resident and visiting investigators from CONFIRM’s 9 national research partners, international collaborators, industry partners, as well as test-bed and prototype facilities.
Include renderings of Park Point, attached
Across our partner institutes, we have an array of cutting edge equipment to enable Industries’ transformation towards becoming world-leaders in Smart Manufacturing.
- JAMIR – Joining of Advanced Materials using Industry 4.0
- Maxiem 1530 Water-Jet Machining Centre (WJMC)
- Branson 2000x Ultrasonic Welder
- Cobot Universal Robot Arm (UR3/UR5) complete with RG2 Collaborative Gripper
- Product & Process Development Labs
- Process Technology Services