This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Ken Brown is a researcher in the area of applied Artificial Intelligence, and in particular decision support, optimisation and data science, applied to mobility and transport, Smart Manufacturing, and wireless sensing.
Professor Brown is a Funded Investigator with CONFIRM.
• PhD in Conceptual Geometric Reasoning in Artificial Intelligence and Engineering, University of Bristol, UK
• MSc in Logic and Computation, University of Manchester, UK
• BSc in Mathematics, University of Glasgow, U
• Research Fellow - Aberdeen University Date
• Lecturer - University of Aberdeen
• Applied Artificial Intelligence
• Decision support
• Optimisation and data science applied to mobility and transport
• Smart Manufacturing
• Wireless sensing
In 2011 Professor Brown was presented with the Enterprise Ireland Life Sciences Commercialisation of the Year award.
He also has 2 filed patents:
• Patent: A prescription decision support system
• Patent: Minimising errors in geriatric prescribing
Reviewer for Fondecyt (Chilean national Science & Technology Foundation)
PhD External Examiner: UCC, Durham, Essex, Glasgow, CIT, St Andrews, Aberdeen, Uppsala
• Artificial Intelligence
• Optimisation and distributed reasoning with a particular focus on wireless networks
CONNECT | Ken Brown - CONNECT
Ken Brown Funded Investigator Funded Investigator University College Cork UCC ENABLE Shared
UCCCONNECT | Ken Brown - CONNECT Ken Brown Funded Investigator Ken B...
TIDEL: The Toronto Intelligent Decision Engineering Laboratory
Ken Brown, Cork Constraint Computation Centre
Ken Brown, University College Cork