This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Dr. Intizar is actively involved in various EU and industry funded projects aimed at providing real-time adaptive intelligence for smart applications designed for various domains including Smart Manufacturing, Smart Cities, Smart Farming and Smart Enterprises.
He has authored over 50 research articles, including journal publications, conferences & workshops proceedings and posters/demos in renowned journals and international conferences. He is a PC member of various journals, international conferences and workshops and has also organized different tutorials and workshop at the various international venues. Dr. Intizar obtained his Ph.D., with distinction, from Vienna University of Technology, Austria in 2011.
Dr. Ali Intizar is a Funded Investigator with CONFIRM.
• PhD in Computer Science, Database and Artificial Intelligence group (DBAI), Institute of Information Systems, Vienna University of Technology, Austria Thesis title: Distributed Heterogeneous Web Data Sources Integration: DeXIN Approach
• Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
• Real Time Data Analytics
• Big Data Analytics
• Vertical & Horizontal Systems Integration
Internet of Things (IoT)
Real-time Data Analytics
Big Data Analytics
Adaptive Analytics for Edge and Cloud Computing
Federated Stream Query Processing and Optimisation
Automated Discovery and Integration of Stream Data Sources
Reasoning and Querying
Service Oriented Data Integration
Linked Data, Ontologies and Semantic Web
• Real-time data analytics
• Big data analytics
• Internet/Web of Things (IoT)
• Semantic interoperability
• Adaptive analytics for edge & cloud computing
• Federated stream query processing & optimisation
• Automated discovery & integration of stream data sources
• IoT enabled applications
• Service oriented data integration
On Using the Intelligent Edge for IoT Analytics P Patel, MI Ali, A Sheth, IEEE Intelligent Systems, 2017. Automated Discovery and Integration of Urban Data Streams: The ACEIS Middleware F Gao, MI Ali, E Curry and A Mileo. Journal on Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS), 2017. Multi-Layer Cross Domain Reasoning over Distributed Autonomous IoT Applications, MI Ali, P Patel, SK Datta, A Gyrard, Open Journal of Internet of Things, 2017. Real-time Data Analytics and Event Detection for IoT-enabled Communication Systems MI Ali, N Ono, M Kaysar, Z Shamszaman, T Pham, F Gao, K Griffin and A Mileo Special Issue for Stream Processing, Journal for Web Semantics (JWS), 2016. Citybench: A configurable benchmark to evaluate rsp engines using smart city datasets, MI Ali, F Gao, A Mileo, International Semantic Web Conference, 2015.