[email protected] is a new range of digital-led programmes from the University of Limerick (UL) co-designed with industry, which enables upskilling and reskilling through combining education and work in areas like; data analytics, ICT, industry 4.0, robotics, digital leadership, law and technology and future studies.
These programmes are online, part-time (approximately 10-15 hours per week), are co-designed and co-delivered with industry and most are led by CONFIRM investigators.
Level 9 Programmes (eligible for the new Master of Professional Practice stackable Masters) that start in September 2022 are linked below.
- Cognitive Robotics – Taster lecture available here
- AI for Computer Vision – Taster lecture available here
- Operational Technology (OT) Security
- Natural Language Processing – Taster lecture available here
- Law and Technology
Level 8 (earn while you learn apprenticeship):
Coming in 2023
- Data Analytics– Taster lecture available here
- Strategic Leadership
- Transferable skills for the 21st century workplace–Taster lecture available here
- Digital Futures and Innovation
Any queries can be directed to [email protected] Coordinator Sharon Barrett